Activities and Goals
- VBU represents German and international companies and institutions from the biotechnology sector and related areas.
- VBU is a cross-sectoral network and forsters cooperations and communication.
- VBU brings people together, e.g. at conferences, our Woman Managers Network, or DECHEMA's topical working groups.
- VBU is a catalyst for the transfer of research results into competitive products and services.
- VBU assists its members in seeking and finding cooperation partners in all areas of the life sciences both on a national and an international scale.
- VBU provides information on various topics and funding programmes in our webinars.
- VBU-Members have the opportunity to introduce new developments in one of our webinars or at other events, on the VBU website or newsletter .
- VBU support companies in the area of research funding.
- VBU cooperates closely with other national and international organisations in the areas of biotechnology, pharma, diagnostics, and also knowledge and technology transfer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of questions or suggestions.
Your contact persons at VBU
|Dr. Sebastian Hiessl
Phone: +49(0)69 7564-301
|Dr. Andreas Scriba
Phone: +49(0)69 7564-124
|Dr. Karin Tiemann
Phone: +49(0)69 7564-349
|Sabine Schneider (Sekretariat)
Phone: +49(0)69 7564-341
© DECHEMA e.V. 1995-2007 alle Rechte vorbehalten